My Passion

Every person has his own passion, doing which he feels good, gets relief, similar is my passion, which I like to do, I get relief, I love sketching Yes, sometimes I do painting too. I will show you some of my sketching so, see how you liked it. No one has told me any special tricks for this, so whatever I have to know about sketching, I have to know by myself. There are only 2 things in my life which have been going on since my childhood, which gives me happiness, one of which I have told a little bit about, the other thing which I like to do the best, is writing. Yes, I enjoy writing as much as sketching. In my childhood, like this I used to write in my rough copies, or in the last of the copies. I think everyone used to do this in their school days, what were those days. Well, after that he started writing in the diary, which feels good. The things that were once written in the copies, they used to go with them when the copies were filled, so that after many years if we wanted to read them, we could not read them, so I took the diary. If you also like to write, then definitely keep a diary which you will ever read, then you will feel a different peace.
And one of the reasons for visiting this blog is that my passion for writing and these things are saved throughout my life, which I can read anytime. I had told one earlier also, that how I came to know that blog is also something, where we can come up with ideas, increase our writing skills. Actually, the thing was, my brother told me about it that, if you like to write, then you should write your thoughts on the blog, so that you know how much any one of your ideas can be useful to anyone. So I made a blog and my account and started writing blogs, and I find happiness in it, and I can also, and my interest in it is increasing day by day, everyday I keep thinking that today I will write this tomorrow. I will write this If you also like to write, then friends, definitely make your blog and account and write your thoughts, do you know who will be useful. If you want me to tell you how to do this, then tell me by commenting, I will definitely tell you about it, and I will be happy too.
Now as I said then, I will show you some of my sketching so see my sketching here....
1 Comments
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete